Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sad Day in Toronto

January 8

Reflections of a Stormy Sky
Yesterday, I needed to travel to Toronto to attend the funeral of a family member. Between the funeral service and a reception at one of my cousin's homes later in the day, we were stopped at a traffic light on Yonge Street and I decided to take this photo of the Nestle Building.
It was so stormy and blustery. Debris was blowing around and the clouds were moving so quickly but I tried to capture this from the front window of the car. I'm happy with the way it turned out.

3 comments:

Anna Ridley said...

Thinking of you and sending my love, as ever.

I love the ominous sky - so brooding and threatening. Great perspective too!

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

This was a great capture, well done, some of my best shots come when I least expect them that is why I try to carry my camera with me always.

Nita said...

Wow! A great perspective. I love the "coordinated" blue colors.

I'm glad you took this for us to see.

Nita