Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Frozen H2O

Amazing the patterns that are formed when you combine snow melting, wind and freezing temperatures. This was hanging from my back eavestrough and each time I opened my patio door, as the heat escaped from my kitchen, more icicles formed.

This has been such a different winter. During December and most of January, we, here in this city at the south side of our "snow belt" thought that we weren't going to have any winter at all but it's certainly arrived now and arrived with a vengeance!

Another of the Creator's wonderful artwork!

11 comments:

talj said...

Oh Pat these are beautiful! So well composed and excellent detail and colours! Lovely!! :o) {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Pat these are wonderful. I love ice too, it is amazing and is never the same a second time. You have captured these beautifully.

Thanks for your comments and support during my recent trials and tribulations.

Lori

photowannabe said...

Yes our Creator is the Master Artist. You have captured the ice forms perfectly. Keep posting them.

Kaycee said...

Fanastic photos, Pat! You captured the details so well!
We have been having the same winter here in Central NY State, too. I just hope that spring is not to far behind!

Ash said...

Wonderful photos!

Kalyan Panja said...

Wonderfully composed shots!

Memories Catcher said...

Beautiful photos!I like it!Good job!

CG said...

Those pictures are great. I actually feel shivery looking at them. BRRR!

RUTH said...

Oh I love these. Perfect.

Anna Ridley said...

Simply exquisite. I love the delicate nature of icicles - you captured them magnificently!

{{{{HUGE HUGS}}}}

Annie said...

Those bulbous icicles look like glass, don't they.