Friday, May 18, 2007

Black and white of Mennonite girl

What lovely weather we're having here in Guelph. Spent a little bit of time at my daughter's but what a very slow connection to the internet so did all my important little bits.

So thrilled to see three of the cafe members having mention in the latest Digital SLR User magazine and I'm off to Chapters Bookstore today to order my June copy!

Learning this new camera is also a steeper learning curve than I thought--just trying to remember the various settings to use. My eldest son came and said, "Wow!"

I posted last week a photo of a young girl taken at the St. Jacob's Farmer's Market and a few thought that they might like to see it in Black and White so here it is in Black and White.

INNOCENCE

Now, some are suggesting sepia!

No comments: