Friday, February 01, 2008

Thank you so much!

I would like to thank everyone for the outpouring of loving messages posted for our dear friend, Sue, wife of Mark Gurkin. I'm sure that when the funeral service is over today and she has time to relax and reflect in the coming days, she'll be happy to read them. I do hope that all of you reading this will continue to leave her a message as all will be important for her to read later. I speak from experience as when my dear husband of 40 years was Promoted to Glory, I so enjoyed reading the messages of condolence sent to me during the days immediately following his homecall. Truly, the death of a believer is a lovely event since it says in scripture, that "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." (Phil 1: 21). This is how Jack, my husband felt and I, too, will be happy to be in the presence of my Lord and Saviour when the time comes for Him to call me home to himself. Thank you once again and please continue to think of Sue and leave her messages here.

No comments: