Sunday, March 23, 2008

He is Risen As He Said!

This photo of the Easter Lily was taken by Paul and I thank him for allowing me to put it in here today as we celebrate the wonderful Resurrection of our Lord and Saviour!

He Is Risen! Happy Easter!
CHRIST AROSE (Click to hear music)

Author: Robert Lowry, 1826-1899

Musician: Robert Lowry, 1826-1899

Low in the grave He lay,
Jesus, my Savior!
Waiting the coming day,
Jesus, my Lord!

Chorus:
Up from the grave He arose,
With a mighty triumph o'er His foes;
He arose a victor
From the dark domain,
And He lives forever
With His saints to reign.
He arose! He arose!
Hallelujah! Christ arose!

Vainly they watch His bed,
Jesu, my Savior!
Vainly they seal the dead,
Jesus my Lord!

Chorus:

Death cannot keep his prey,
Jesus, my Savior!
He tore the bars away,
Jesus my Lord!

Chorus:

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

A blessed and Happy Easter to you Pat and your special man Paul. The lily is beautiful and i love the words you posted.

stromsjo said...

Lovely flower!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.